This position is drives and operates hydrovac equipment in accordance with safety policies and guidelines.
Primary Job Functions
1. Abide by all applicable DOT regulations.
2. Respect and maintain all company owned equipment and property.
3. Accurate completion of vehicle checklists.
4. Read gauges or meters and records quantity level accurately.
5. Removal of debris that do not belong in the truck.
6. Accurate completion of appropriate documentation to include service tickets, DVIRs and Job Safety Analysis forms.
7. Communicate any and all vehicle issues with mechanics that may affect its ability to operate effectively.
8. Act and communicate in a manner that will maintain a positive work atmosphere for customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
9. Practice safety on a daily basis, always wear appropriate PPE and be a leader in safety
10. Other duties may also be assigned.
Ability to work safe and effectively communicate with dispatch, clientele, and leadership.
Ability to show proficiency in teamwork and work ethic.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Oilfield or related experience is preferred.
Class A or B license for 2+ years is required.
Tanker and Airbrake endorsements is required
Acceptable driving history is required.
An acceptable combination of education and experience
Must have the ability to lift 70 pounds from floor to waist, carry 50 pounds, and push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
Must have the ability to climb ladders and/or stairs
Stooping, crouching, kneeling and bending
This role may be subject to internal and external environmental conditions.