Responsible for the safe operation of production machines. Must be able to read blueprints and follow standard work and training guides provided for each process or product
Primary Job Functions
1. Follow and understand standard work, training guides, procedures, and acceptance criteria to meet customer requirements.
2. Able to use various hand tools.
3. Follow and understand build boards and Kanban system requirements.
4. Report inconsistencies and/or defects in material, product or equipment
5. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you collaborate with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
6. Help the company meet its Quality and Safety objectives.
7. Other duties may also be assigned.
Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
Generally determines appropriate action by independently referencing operation policies and procedures and using proven approaches.
Assignments with a greater level of complexity may require assistance or guidance.
Has contact with all levels of colleagues in all areas of the organization.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
High School Diploma or GED
Prior work experience in related field, preferred
Basic computer knowledge (Windows, email, internet, ect)
Written and verbal communication, math, reading, and spelling skills
An acceptable combination of education and experience
This position requires walking, sitting or standing to a significant degree
Must have the ability to lift 70 pounds from floor to waist, carry 50 pounds, and push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
Must have the ability to climb ladders and/or stairs
Stooping, crouching, kneeling and bending
Handling, feeling, and gripping would be required for some activities
Visual acuity is required to inspect work completed
This role may be subject to internal and external environmental conditions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.